CHILDREN COME FIRST AT LES ANGLES
For children of the age and 3 and over everything is in place for them to find skiing a fun and pleasant activity, in a totally safe environment.
There is a whole raft of specialised equipment in the protected zones, including drag lifts, magic carpets, and other facilities to help children learn, under the watchful eye of the monitors.
The Snow kindergarten is a children's paradise set apart from the ski runs.
The decor with its figurines, events, and music has been devised to make children feel at ease in a learning environment.
Qualified monitors provide lessons and your children can enjoy all of the specially equipped area, before one day being ready to head out onto the skiing area itself.
“CASTOR CLUB” KINDERGARTEN
At the heart of the village in the lower part of the resort.
- Group lessons for young children in a safe and specially adapted area.
- For older children, progressive, age-appropriate group lessons for each level.
- Lessons for children aged 3 to 12.
French Ski School
‘LE P’TIT YÉTI’ KINDERGARTEN
On the Bigorre Plateau :
- for the first stages of learning how to ski in an entirely safe area reserved for children.
- Equipped for 3- to 6-year-olds.