The town Les Angles has been classified Station Family Plus.
This national label is intended to enhance communal engaged in a comprehensive approach in favor of hosting families.
Les Angles thus enters the closed circle of the Pyrenean stations to be awarded this label.
This label is determined by six major commitments for welcoming young and old
- A personalized welcome for families
- Entertainment suitable for all ages
- From smallest to largest: to each his fare
- Activities for all, to live separately or together
- A nearby medical service for minor injuries
- Children looked after by our partners
- Either as a family or just for the kids!
Ideas for activities and outings – for great winter sports holidays.
Before heading to the mountains in winter with children, you have to think:
- Book daycare for your children
- Book ski lessons and equipment (possibility to book online)
- Provide relevant documents: health card, family book, vaccination card, health card, ID
- Bring warm and waterproof clothing for the practice of snow sports (hat, gloves, snow boots ...)
- Take sunglasses and sunscreen products
- Think swimwear, buoys, armbands for hot water baths
- A camera
DISCOVER THE VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE ARRIVAL OF THE CABLE CAR.