Whether you go in for fly-fishing or traditional fishing, are an expert or a beginner, you're bound to be spoilt for choice here.
The Catalan uplands are a delight for all anglers whether they are looking to relax or for competitive angling.
Certain people here catch and release, a technique which consists in using barbless hooks to catch the fish without hurting them and then returning them to the water.
Further information available at : Web
Fishing licences may be purchased at: Web
Lac de Balcère
This high altitude lake lies in a picturesque setting of pine forests at 1770 metres in altitude. It is accessible by car and there is also a shuttle service.
There are facilities on site to picnic with your family as well as a refreshment chalet and a chalet for those going fishing.
The angling spots are excellent and you can catch some very fine rainbow trout, salmon trout, and brook trout.
Open from Saturday 25 April to Sunday 27 September 2015.
New: The Lake Balcère will be open from April 25 to September 27 as follows:
from 25 April to 10 June and from September 5 to September 27 open 4 days a week: Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Holidays.
Open every day from June 13 to September 2.
Opening hours: 7 AM to 6 PM.
Events: fishing competitions will be held on Sunday 28 June, Sunday 19 July, and Sunday 23 August.
- Each ticket is strictly personal and entitles you to capture 8 salmonids at most. Failure to catch any fish or not reaching the authorised 8 does not give rise to any form of entitlement.
- All category 1 forms of fishing may be used.
- Only one rod may be used.
- The use of floaters, cheese, and cattle or fish feed granules is forbidden.
- All anglers must leave their fishing licence at the ticket office and collect it once they have finished, after having indicated what their catch was.
- Inspections: anglers are obliged to allow inspections of their fishing baskets, bags, and other recipients.
- For everybody's sake you are requested to respect the environment and in particular all installations and facilities, to keep dogs on a lead, and to ensure that it is peaceful enough for the fishermen.
“Day” tickets available on site.
For anglers with an "adult", "youth", or "holiday" fishing licence:
Adults: €17 - under-18s: €12
Booklet of 5 tickets for adults: €81 - booklet of 5 for under-18s: €57
Booklet of 10 tickets for adults: €153 - booklet of 10 for under-18s: €108
For adults without a fishing licence: €24 - for under-18s without a fishing licence: €19
Snack de Balcère : Salads - Grilled meats - Ice creams : Tel. +33 (0)6.84.37.09.45
Open every weekend from the beginning of the fishing season until September, and every day in July and August.
ly-fishing is an outdoor pursuit, a leisure activity, and a sport. It is a way of catching many different types of fish in a wide range of environments (freshwater and saltwater, in rivers and lakes).
It is traditionally associated with fishing for various forms of trout.
This form of recreational fishing is characterised by:
- The use of artificial flies,
- The use of silk fly lines whose thickness and weight make them ideal for overhead casting.
It is this form of casting which characterises this technique and distinguishes it from all other kinds of fishing.
3-day, 5-day, and 6-day courses. Bespoke outings, daily outings, instruction for beginners and advanced.
Tel : +33 (0)184.108.40.206.64
Tel : +33 (0)220.127.116.11.14
Tel : +33 (0)18.104.22.168.24
Travel around on horseback to go fly-fishing with instructors.
Fishing instructor : Marc RIBOT - Tel : +33 (0)22.214.171.124.64 or (0)4.68.04.62.69
Horse-riding instructor : Olivier COLLI - Tel : +33 (0)6.08.61.74.23 or (0)4.68.04.43.62